Please see the following series of questions and issues, which
we recommend that customers become familiar with prior to ordering
equipment. Knowing and communicating these elements will help
us help you ensure that your "bases are covered" when
you get on-site:
• Where will you be holding this event/production?
• What kind of power supply will you have on-site?
• Will you require Edison (standard wall outlet) or Stage
• Will you require delivery and/or pick-up? Is the delivery
address equipped with a loading dock? What are the required dates/times
of delivery and pickup?
• Will you have labor to offload and/or a contact to meet
• Can you perform your own installation? If not, who will
do the installation?
• What are the dimensions of the area you intend to work
• What are your cabling needs?
• Do you already have an account with Holzmueller? If not,
please fill out a Holzmueller
Credit Application and a Bank
Reference Form . You will need to download Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view these files.
• If you do not have an account with Holzmueller, please
note that you will be required to pay for the rental at the time
of pick-up. You will also need to bring your credit card and a
matching California driver's license.
It is also helpful to read over a copy of our Rental
Agreement and Conditions and our Rental
Return Procedures. As a standard policy, Holzmueller reserves
the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.